Theme: Australian Farming Today
Rules & Prizes
The promoter is AGnVET Management Services Pty Ltd.
The promotion commences at 12:00pm 11th July 2022
Entries close at 11:59pm on 16th September 2022
Winners will be announced on this website and social media between 18th -19th October 2022 and notified by email.
To enter this Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- Take a picture that best demonstrates the theme of Australian Farming Today and entered into the appropriate category.
- Each entrant may submit a maximum of 6 photo’s in Landscape orientation.
- All photo’s entered into the competition must have been taken by the entrant submitting them.
- Fill in the online form and upload your high resolution photo on our competition web page: www.photocomp.agnvetservices.com.au
- Accept the terms and conditions which is required as part of the process of uploading a photo
- Photographs that are submitted must be of high resolution in JPEG (.jpg) format. The file needs to be a minimum 3580 pixels (long side) and maximum of 10MB file size. (Our calendar format is A4 landscape and requires an image 3508 x 2480 pixels for good reproduction).
The judges will select photographs that meet the criteria and are otherwise suitable for publication in the AGnVET 2023 Calendars. The judges will select as many or as few photographs for publication in the calendar as they consider appropriate.
- Water & Irrigation
- Farm Life
Winning photos will be featured in the AGnVET 2023 Calendar.
- 1st prize $500
- 12 X Runners up $150.
By entering this competition you agree for AGnVET Services to use the photographs submitted for the publication of the 2023 AGnVET Services Group Calendar and any other type of media that maybe required to promote the calendar photography competition.
You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, entrants grant AGnVET Services a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard AGnVET Services purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. AGnVET Services will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged by a panel of judges from the AGnVET Services marketing team according to its merits as determined by the judges in their sole discretion. Merit will be awarded on the basis of image composition, sharpness, balance, and light, artistic and creative imagery and relevance to the competition theme.
The Winners will be notified by email using the details disclosed on the entry form. The winners’ names and their winning entry will also be published on the AGnVET website www.agnvet.com.au