Photography Competition | 2018
Theme: Living & Working on the Land
To enter the competition simply select the ‘Upload Photo’ tab below and complete the form. When you upload a photo you are automatically registered for the competition and will receive an email with registration details. Existing users can login with username and password previously provided. Any website visitor can vote once per photo for the People’s Choice award by selecting the heart icon on each photo then click ‘Vote for this photo!’ button located at the bottom of each enlarged photo.
Rules & Prizes
The promoter is AGnVET Management Services Pty Ltd.
The promotion commences on Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Entries close at 12:00pm on Wednesday 12th September 2018
Winners will be announced on this website Wednesday 26th September and notified by email.
To enter this Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- Take a picture that best demonstrates the theme of Living & Working On The Land.
- Each entrant may submit a maximum of 6 photo’s in Landscape orientation.
- All photo’s entered into the competition must have been taken by the entrant submitting them.
- Fill in the online form and upload your high resolution photo on our competition web page: http://photo.agnvet.com.au
- Accept the terms and conditions which is required as part of the process of uploading a photo
- Photographs that are submitted must be of high resolution in JPEG (.jpg) format. The file needs to be a minimum 2000 pixels (long side) and maximum of 10MB file size .
The judges will select photographs that meet the criteria and are otherwise suitable for publication in the AGnVET 2019 Calendars. The judges will select as many or as few photographs for publication in the calendar as they consider appropriate. Whilst members of the public accessing the website are able to vote on their favourite entries, the results of this vote are not determinative of the winners nor are they binding on the judges.
The prizes for the Promotion is that the winning photos will be featured in the AGnVET 2019 Calendars.
- 1st prize $500
- People’s Choice nomination $250
- Other photo’s used in the 2019 calendars will receive a $50 AGnVET voucher redeemable at any AGnVET Services store.
By entering this competition you agree for AGnVET Services to use the photographs submitted for the publication of the 2019 AGnVET, I K Caldwell and Wheelhouse group calendars and any other type of media that maybe required to promote the calendar photography competition.
You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, entrants grant AGnVET Services a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard AGnVET Services purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. AGnVET Services will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged by a panel of judges which will include a professional photographer, nominated by AGnVET Services, and other AGnVET staff members, according to its merits as determined by the judges in their sole discretion. Merit will be awarded on the basis of image composition, sharpness, balance, and light, artistic and creative imagery and relevance to the competition theme.
The Winners will be notified by email using the details disclosed on the entry form. The winners’ names and their winning entry will also be published on the AGnVET website www.agnvet.com.au